Saturday, November 27, 2010

The magic carpet

           One day while I was playing in the yard of our house with my brother, I saw a carpet lying on the ground. The carpet moved, so I felt scared but it spoke and told me not to be afraid.  It asked me to ride on it.  It said that it would show me the world. I rode on it and it took off.

         We went to India.  We saw different traditions and religions there. We felt very surprised about these people. After that the carpet took me to Bombay and we ate biryani there with more spices, Mandi and another Indian food. We were very interested there.  After that we travelled to China and we saw there the Great Wall of China.  We went also to Beging and I saw some people were playing Kung fu.  Then we went to Thailand to visit the nice Pataya Beach and I swam for a long time.
One week later I came back to Abu Dhabi. I found my family waiting for me.  I sited with them and I told them about what happened, but they didn’t believe me, in fact nobody believed me.  All in all, they were very worried about me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment