Sunday, September 26, 2010

procedure 1

In this essay I will write about the best steps that will help you when your tire broken.  There are many other steps but this is the best list on my opinion.

Firstly, if you drive fast you must didn’t try to stop your car quickly.   Then try to park and make sure it’s safe. After that check about the problem.  Next, if the tire need to change, go and take the spare tire.  Then raise the car and open the boot.  The next step is that take it off and put spare tire with double check about the boot if it closed well or need to fix it.  After that put the broken tire in the back and down the car. The last step is to go and fixes the broken tire.  

Finally, really I will be happy if my report helping you.  That’s what I have to give you and I wish you drive more safely without accidents. 

1 comment:

  1. Good procedure essay! Now add a real conclusion to finish your writing about 'following the steps'!

    The Fox

    ReplyDelete